Basic policy on materials procurement
The Company procures materials from suppliers under the following policy:
- We do not put any constraints on the selection of suppliers. We procure materials from home and abroad and are actively looking for new suppliers.
- We make a comprehensive study of the quality of products, delivery periods, prices, and terms and conditions of each candidate supplier and choose suppliers that we believe are most suitable for us. We procure materials considering global environmental protection.
- We aim to create a system where we can build better relations of trust with suppliers and achieve mutual development. We ask candidate suppliers about their management policy and financial condition to ensure that we can build a stable, continuing relationship with them.
- Morally correct behavior is a priority. We always comply with laws, regulations and rules and thoroughly manage information on transactions and suppliers that we come to know in the course of business. We request suppliers strictly comply with laws, regulations, and rules.
- Group companies make fair and transparent transactions with each other on an equal footing based on market prices in principle. If Group companies have conflicting interests, our stance will not change.
- We tightly control all confidential information, including information we come to know in the course of business and trade secrets, according to laws and regulations, and work to prevent any leaks.
Procedure for starting transactions
1. Prior examination
- Possibility of introducing materials through transactions with you
- Your attitude towards environmental management and compliance
- Your production system, quality assurance system, delivery and transportation system for your materials and the actual sales of them
2. Consideration of price competitiveness
- Market prices of your materials and your active, continuing initiatives to reduce prices
3. Consideration of quality, receipt of sample materials and their specifications
- Receipt of sample materials and products and their specifications
- Visits to your production base
- (These items vary depending on the materials.)
4. Commencement of transactions
Please make inquiries using the inquiry form below.
- CEO Message
- About Us
- Investor Relations
- For Shareholders and Investers
- Corporate Governance
- Summary Highlights
- Medium-Term Management Plan
- Dividend Policy
- Monthly Report
- Strategy Report (Integrated Report)
- Financial Statements
- Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- Stock Data
- IR Calendar
- Disclosure Policy
- Presentation on ESG Activities