Daito Trust Construction | Japanese Japanese |
Home Products & Services Investor Relations Corporate Profile Contact Us
Investor Relations
Dividend Policy


The Daito Group maintains stable dividend payments. In specific terms, our dividend payments consist of a base dividend and an additional profit return component that reflects our business performance.

We have issued an annual cash dividend payment of \536 per share for FY2016, a \104 increase compared to the previous fiscal year. In addition, we plan to spend \24.7 billion, or 30% of net income attributable to owners of the parent for the fiscal year under review, for the acquisition of 1.58 million shares of treasury stock and to extinguish these shares in March 2018. As a result, the payout ratio will be 50%. Combined with the acquisition and extinguishment of treasury stock worth 30% of annual net income, the total return ratio will be 80%.

For FY2017, we plan to issue an annual cash dividend of \559 per share, an increase of \23 year on year. We also plan to continue to acquire and extinguish treasury stock.

The total shareholder return over the three-year period from FY2014 to FY2016 was 23.9%. This has even outperformed TOPIX (8.8%) over the same period.


Dividend Policy
IR Top
Mid-Term Business Plan
Financial Summary
Consolidated B/S
Consolidated P/L
Shareholder's Information
Dividend Policy
IR Library
IR Calendar
Monthly Report
News Release
Sitemap | Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |